We like to blog about cool things you can do with your Android phone. Anytime we post a tip or trick that we think would be useful for a teacher, a link will be posted here.
To get updates about when we post tips and tricks: Subscribe to the blog, subscribe to get email updates, follow us on twitter, or like us on facebook.
- Two Ways to Edit Google Docs on Your Android Phone
- Take Attendance
- Samsung Galaxy Tab = Amazing Academic Research Tool
- Review a Graded Paper with a Student
- Remote Control Google Presentations with Your Android: No App Necessary!
- Quick Cite: Bibliography Made Awesome
- Organize Your Research Notes with Snaptic
- New Instructional Video of Grade Book for Professors
- Manage Student Paper Submissions In Google Docs
- Grade Ticker Demo
- Grade Rubric Overview (VIDEO)
- Grade Papers Using Android Phone
- Create Electronic Readings Using Scan2PDF Mobile
- Calendar Quick Add (Must Have App for Teachers)
- Avoiding Malicious Apps on Your Android Device
- Attendance App (Video Demo)
- Android Market Now Has an Education Category
- 7 Reasons to Grade Using a Rubric